Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.04600 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,294 (Mex$ 28,135) in Acapulco.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (35 minutes ago)