Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00295 EUR / NGN *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 19% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,536 (858,799 ₦) in Abuja.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)