Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 37% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,118 (5,307,763 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)