Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 10% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,430 (2,250,506 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (36 minutes ago)