Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 11% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,322 (1,522,110 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tijuana costs Mex$ 63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)