Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 10% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,422 (1,588,686 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)