Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00147 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 5% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,305 (1,569,150 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 24,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$500 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Lanzhou costs 元1,800 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)