Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13446 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 24% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,044 (kr30,077) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)