Cost of living comparison between Aalborg, Denmark and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13401 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 23% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,702 (kr27,626) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)