Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 15% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,645 (4,142 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)