Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.660 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 13% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,713 (4,107 Dinar) in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)