Cost of living in Zielona Góra, Poland compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23447 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zielona Góra (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,626 (6,933 zł) in Zielona Góra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alicante costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)