Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13062 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 29% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,204 (元16,870) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 1 hour ago)