Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13436 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 28% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,261 (元16,826) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)