Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 389 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 48% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,518 (2,963KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 40,000 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (36 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Yangon costs 20,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)