Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 26% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,853 (3,630KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 90,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (32 minutes ago)