Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.541 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 46% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,519 (2,805KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)