Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,127 (4,169KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (42 minutes ago)