Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 48% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,618 (3,169KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)