Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03473 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 76% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €594 (17,102₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (35 minutes ago)