Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03272 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,627 (49,724₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)