Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,556 (﷼ 64,655,606) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)