Cost of living comparison between Zanjan, Iran and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,185 (﷼ 75,363,636) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (29 minutes ago)