Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 244 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13453 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 23% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,233 (16,600 kn) in Zadar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 450,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €24,675 (about 2 hours ago)