Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22860 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,818 (7,953 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)