Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 55% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,398 (Rp 22,622,221) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corunna costs €10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)