Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12844 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 42% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,516 (元11,800) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)