Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 29% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,837 (﷼ 94,773,160) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)