Cost of living in Yanji, China vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12972 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanji (China) is 34% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,106 (16,238元) in Yanji.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gondar costs 50,000 Birr (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)