Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00060 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 31% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,001 (3,333,425 Kyat) in Yangon.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)