Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 79% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €5,361 (8,472 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)