Cost of living in Xiangfan, China vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12949 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 19% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,497 (19,285元) in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (33 minutes ago)