Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12925 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 19% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €3,021 (元23,373) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 1 hour ago)