Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23355 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,975 (8,458 zł) in Włocławek.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 1 hour ago)