Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07314 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 23% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,937 (26,481 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)