Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 536 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06179 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 36% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,050 (33,171 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)