Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,668 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (43 minutes ago)