Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 303 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,234 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,300 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)