Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,335 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)