Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13307 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is 34% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,714 (元12,880) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (37 minutes ago)