Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13714 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 7% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,315 (元16,880) in Weifang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)