Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.879 EUR / USD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €6,004 ($6,828) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,400 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)