Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,409 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23165 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 34% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,075 (8,957 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)