Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,242 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23297 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,282 (9,797 zł) in Warsaw.
Prices recently added
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rohtak costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 80 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (about 2 hours ago)