Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,961 prices entered by 297 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23158 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,007 (8,668 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)