Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07454 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 36% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,598 (21,442 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)