Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23188 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,278 (9,826 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (39 minutes ago)