Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23326 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 39% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,634 (7,005 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)