Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00740 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 46% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,356 (183,187 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)