Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01438 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,889 (руб 131,303) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)