Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01443 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 31% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,788 (руб 123,926) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 22 (40 minutes ago)