Cost of living comparison between Vitebsk, Belarus and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 55% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,364 (29,134,374 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (35 minutes ago)