Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 65% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €951 in Vilnius.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)