Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 27% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,387 in Vila Nova de Gaia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)