Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,175 in Vigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $175 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (44 minutes ago)