Cost of living in Vienna, Austria compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,164 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vienna (Austria) is 8% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,059 in Vienna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)