Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017.
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,345 in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (42 minutes ago)