Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01633 EUR / MKD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 40% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,239 (137,101 ден) in Veles.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (39 minutes ago)