Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10572 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 15% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,873 (27,180 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (25 minutes ago)