Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10508 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 16% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,766 (35,841 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)