Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10108 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 10% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,073 (30,398 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (44 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)