Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10386 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 14% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,550 (34,181 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (44 minutes ago)