Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden vs Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09740 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 5% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,047 (31,284 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)