Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,851 prices entered by 526 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,104 (C$4,658) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yakutsk costs руб 1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)