Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00194 EUR / AMD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is 36% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,076 (1,069,272Dram) in Vanadzor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)