Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €1,640 (CH$1,209,132) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$390 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)