Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 7% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,229 ($2,624) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Varna costs 5.00 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (42 minutes ago)