Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 9% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,470 ($3,032) in Usulutan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (36 minutes ago)