Cost of living in Ürümqi, China compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13393 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ürümqi (China) is 21% cheaper than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Andorra la Vella you would need to make just about €2,477 (元18,497) in Ürümqi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)