Cost of living comparison between Urdaneta, Philippines and Andorra la Vella, Andorra
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01905 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Urdaneta (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,442 (Php180,732) in Urdaneta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)