Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10485 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 10% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €2,639 (25,170 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨450 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (about 1 hour ago)