Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10386 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 8% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €4,055 (39,041 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 250 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chishtian Mandi costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Poznan costs 15 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Quito costs $230 (about 2 hours ago)