Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10397 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 9% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,154 (30,338 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)