Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Andorra la Vella, Andorra
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Andorra la Vella? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Andorra la Vella (Andorra)
For example, you would need at least €3,001 (₩3,664,633) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Andorra la Vella.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Maseru costs 15 Loti (about 1 hour ago)